Space Coast Honor Flight
On each trip we transport 25 Veterans, 25 Guardian Escorts, and 25 wheel chairs. Meals are provided for the entire day.
Each trip consists of a:
1. Mandatory Pre-Trip Orientation two weeks prior to the flight
2. Trip to Washington D.C.
3. Celebratory Reunion 4-6 weeks after the trip
Veterans must attend the pre-trip orientation two weeks prior to their departure. During Orientation, they will: be introduced to fellow Veterans, have a picture taken, interface with their Guardian, be familiarized with the trip plan, and briefly review their medical records with a doctor.
Veterans will be called based on when your application was received as well as the following priorities:
- Any terminally Ill Veteran
- World War II Veterans (Service through 1948)
- Korean War Veterans (Service 1949 to 1954)
- Vietnam Veterans (Service 1955 to 1975)
- Recent conflicts (Service 1976 to present)
Contact us at:firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at our toll free number 1-888-750-2522. Our Vet Coordinator will then contact you. We look forward to having you join us on this trip of a lifetime!